TeachersBook your Presentation
Personal and Professional development is the process through which an organization and individual engage to learn how to embrace challenges and meet desired goals.
Despite working full time, I understand the need to continue Personal and Professional Development throughout the year. For this reason, I run Professional Development workshops for PE teachers at schools around Perth. The workshops aim to increase knowledge of how Sport Scientists work with elite athletes in the field.
These opportunities can be tailored specifically to the needs of the teachers and can cover topics such as:
- An introduction to ergogenic aids in elite sport
- Building an Olympic Champion
- The science behind monitoring training loads
- Altitude and its effect on the human body
- Silent contributors to injury, illness and performance
- Travel tips for athletes
- The female athlete triad
- Considerations of the Masters athlete
- Weight cutting practices for combat sports
If you are a PE teacher or school principle, looking to accrue PD points throughout the year consider an exciting and informative Professional Development opportunity with Dr Sacha Fulton.