PRACTICE ANSWERING EXAM PAPERS WITH CONFIDENCE FOR YEAR 12 PHYSIOLOGY ATAR WITH DR SACHA FULTON.
Dr Fulton’s Physiology expertise will facilitate a thorough understanding of how students need to answer example exam questions from real WACE exams. Learn how to:
- Read the question
- Structure an answer
- Use examples
- Work out the marking allocation
The seminar will cover questions pertaining to the following areas of Physiology:
- Environmental Conditions – Heat
- Environmental Conditions – Cold
- Environmental Conditions – Altitude
- Nutritional Requirements of Physical Activity
- Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Training Programs Designed to Improve Performance
- Energy Systems and Recovery
Learn how to structure and deliver Physiology exam answers with confidence and precision from an expert with over 15 years working with Olympic and Paralympic athletes.
Book an in-house Seminar for your Year 12 ATAR PE students today! 90 –120mins in duration. Open programmes available.
Phone 0404 884 521 or email Peak Preparation at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.